Friday, June 20, 2014

Funny emails I get: To an provide QUICKLY

Do you ever read your junk mail?  I usually don't, but every once in a while it becomes necessary to do so.  Here is a little gem I recently received.


Jeff, It is possible to Promote the house These days.We need property throughout !
View the provide
Most of us acquire homes RAPID!You want to allow you to an provide QUICKLY.
Notice in this article
Receive an provide coming from a PRIMARY purchaser.
Abby Derrick 

(Note:  the blue text was originally linked.  I removed the links because I didn't want to give Google juice to our good friend Abby Derrick.)

Dear Abby,

I have no idea what you just said.  But, I'm glad that you're able to acquire homes RAPID!  I suggest if you want me to click your links, or if you want to allow you to an provide quickly, than perhaps you should learn English.

Your Friend,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...