Thursday, January 21, 2016

Snowflakes and Gingerbread

I know I got out of the habit of blogging, so I'm like a month behind, but I decided I should get caught up and record some of the events of the past month.

One of the fun things we did was our trip to California for Christmas.

Upon arrival in Clovis, one of our first activities was Star Wars Snowflakes.  It's pretty much the best idea ever.  It turns out I'm not very crafty.
This is my stormtrooper snowflake.  You can kind of see a stormtrooper helmet in it, right?

This is John's Stormtrooper.  He's better than me.

Teanca's Yoda (or Dobby the house elf, depending on your perspective.)


The other important project of our stay was the Gingerbread airport.  It was complete with Santa's sleigh getting ready to take off.  As I mentioned, I'm not particularly artistic, so I was in charge of documenting the process of its creation.




Apparently Teanca grew 2 extra arms during construction.







I helped by eating stuff.








The best part of the video is when I come in, eat some candy for a minute and then disappear.


So there you have it, the beginnings of my catch up documentation. We're so creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...