Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Was Fat in Hawaii

The last few months I've been working really hard to lose weight.  Though, I've seen progress on the scale (and more importantly, in my ability to move around and enjoy my life) I wasn't entirely convinced that there were any visible changes.

Then I was looking at pictures of our Hawaii vacation last year.  This is me in the Maui airport about 10 months ago.

Don't get me wrong, I was quite precious.  But I just now noticed my dewlap made of fat.

Here is me right now.  (Well, not exactly, I took the picture like 3 minutes ago.)
I still have plenty to lose, but there's a noticeable difference, amiright?

Naturally, after looking at my reflection in the phone, it was important to try and recreate how I looked in the Hawaii picture.
Perhaps I haven't made any progress after all.

5 comments:

  1. You're doing awesomely, Jeff! Inspiration for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I know it's hard but you're awesome!
    BTW my kids call the chin thing a chinagain, as in "I know a man named Michael Finnegan he has wiskers on his chinagain...."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job my love! I'm so glad you posted the awkward picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy we are friends. You make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...