Saturday, October 9, 2010

Which is scarier?

I finished another zombie book the other day. That night I had several strange dreams about battling zombies. Each time I woke up and just rolled over and fell back asleep. After several of those dreams I had a real nightmare. I dreamt that I was back in school. I couldn't remember when assignments were due, I couldn't find my classes and I woke up in a cold sweat with my heart racing.

To all of my friends that are still in school, you face a fate worse than a zombie apocalypse on a daily basis. Now that is courage.

4 comments:

  1. You are a nut! Since I teach school does that make me scarier than a zombie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should stop having such scary dreams. School is much too frightening. I can't even think of a word that rhythms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer your title: Neither. Also, I would have accepted snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. School or zombies? It's a toss up! Some kids come to school acting a lot like zombies so maybe they are really one and the same!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...