Sunday, March 20, 2016

2015 Stats

I'm a numbers guy.  I like to see stats.  Every year I like to publish the highlights of the previous year, mostly reflecting on numbers.  I'm pretty sure no one else cares that much.  But I like it so I do it.  I usually post this in January.  But I noticed this was sitting in my drafts and hadn't yet been posted.  I think I was trying to come up with some more numbers and think of more highlights, but now it's just embarrassing that I haven't posted it and it's March.  So here are some of the highlights and stats from last year.

1. Read 57 individual works totalling 10,376 pages
2. Went inside 4 new temples
3. Walked 659 miles and biked 326 miles for a total of 985 miles.  (I know it's totally embarrassing that I was that close to 1000 and didn't go over.)
4. Wrote on this blog 43 times.  (My worst year ever.  I'll totally do better this year.)
5. Attended Worldcon for the first time, and even got to attend the Hugo Awards.
6. Set foot in 5 states
  • Utah
  • California
  • Idaho
  • Oregon
  • Washington
7. Travelled 15,471 miles.  (That's total distance travelled according to my foursquare data.)

I'm sure there are more numbers I could have shared.  I feel like I'm missing something.  I'll try to get you better numbers next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...