Friday, April 4, 2014

Hanging with the Hoff

There's something you should know about me.  This may come as a surprise, but every major event in my life has included David Hasselhoff.  It actually came as a surprise to me as well.

As you know (if you don't already know this, you should) Google has a feature called "auto awesome" that automatically spruces up your photos for you when you upload them.  It does things like stitch together landscape shots into one large panoramic photo, or create animations out of 5 or more photos of things in motion.

Well, Google created a new Auto Awesome specifically for April Fool's Day this week.  They called it "Hoffsome" and it revealed the special moments in your life when David Hasselhoff was there with you and you somehow didn't even notice.

He was there on our wedding day.

He accompanied us on a cruise.

He hiked to Delicate Arch with us.

He snuck into line with us at Disneyland.

I don't know how we missed him at the Festival of Colors

He jumped in at the last second on the top of Haleakala on Maui.

We hung with the Hoff in Switzerland.
He was even there at Notre Dame.
It's a little creepy to realize that he's been there all along and we never noticed.  But it's also comforting to know he's been around whenever we've needed him.

Do you have any special moments with The Hoff?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't played on google plus much, but suddenly I feel the need to... What if Hoff was with me, and I didn't even know it??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...