Monday, February 11, 2013

Things Robyn says on Percocet

I recently wrote about how Robyn lost part of her finger.  I also mentioned that she became somewhat amusing when the doctor gave her Percocet for the pain.  I promised you I would share how amusing she was.  So I am totally going to share that.  But first I thought I'd give a quick update.

Her finger has been hurting, but it's definitely healing.  The doctor told us to redress the wound after 2-3 days.  So tonight we had my sister (who is basically a doctor as far as I'm concerned) help us unwrap it and put new bandages on it.  Robyn did really well, even though it was painful.

They make super painful wounds look precious.

So without further ado, here are all of the things that Robyn said while she was on Percocet.  Most of these were said during the drive home from the E.R.  It was just one continuous stream of consciousness that contained all of this goodness.  I wish I had caught it on video, but unfortunately, I was driving.  I tried to remember as much as  I could when I got home, I'm probably missing a few gems, but here is everything I remember:

"I don't want to go back to the ee eye ee eye are.  Wait.... what?"
"I said ee eye ee eye are.  It's like we're going to McDonalds or something."
"I feel wobbly."
"I feel sad."
"I felt like I was gonna pass out.  That's why I went 'whoah'."
"It's like my brain is swirling inside of itself."
"I just cleaned the house.  We can't let it get dirty!"
"I'm wierd.... I'm wierd on percocet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...