Sunday, October 4, 2015

Needles are Terrifying

Every year my sister brings home flu shots for my family.  We all go to my Mom's house and she stabs us all with a needle.  It's kind of the coolest thing ever.  I get to avoid the flu, and I don't even have to go to a scary doctor's office.

The only problem is that, while I do get to avoid the office, the scariest part of a flu shot is that it is administered with a scary needle.

Look how scary it is.

She kept telling me to relax.  She didn't understand that she had a scary needle in her hand.
 Robyn was less terrified.  She just closes her eyes, and as long as she doesn't see the needle she's good.
But don't worry, I made sure to be terrified on Robyn's behalf.

This is what I looked like while I was taking the picture of Robyn above.
The moral of the story is that needles are terrifying.  But if you're not properly terrified, I will be terrified for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...