Thursday, October 11, 2012

Texting Klingons

I already shared this on facebook, but I felt the rest of you needed to see this awesomess.

You see, I was with Dave, one of my coworkers, at the gym.  But Robyn texted me to let me know she had swung by my work.  Naturally,  I let her know that we were on our way.

As we were driving back, Dave and I were having a pretty serious conversation.  That's when Robyn texted me her response: "Klingon."

What?  I was so confused I started giggling.  What does that even mean?

Of course, when she let me know that she was just trying to text "kk", the explanation was even more amusing than the confusion.

The phone just knows that Klingons are awesome.

From now on, "Klingon" will be the response to any text I receive.

3 comments:

  1. It kind of looks like she was calling you a Klingon...like an insult. Maybe Klingons are perpetually late to meet their wives. You never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I'm going with meg on this one. I should have just rolled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I'm going with meg on this one. I should have just rolled with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...