Monday, February 15, 2016

The Day of Love

Valentine's Day is a day of love.  I feel like mine was very successful with lots of love from my love.

The day of love started on Saturday when we ordered pizza at Papa Murphy's.  Obviously, it was important to get a heart shaped pizza.
It totally looks like a heart... kind of.

A selfie with the heart shaped pizza.  Except it doesn't look heart shaped at all.

I tried to take a selfie with Robyn while she cut the pizza.  But I fogot to put myself in the picture.
In addition to the heart shaped pizza, we also ordered a chicken bacon artichoke pizza.  I didn't look at it when I took it from them, but when I got home Robyn took one look at it and exclaimed, "Oh no!"  It turned out they gave us the wrong pizza.  But the good news is that when I went back to get the right pizza, we got to keep the wrong pizza for free.

True love really does conquer all.  Our true love got us a free pizza.

Valentine's Day morning, I woke up early to make Robyn breakfast.  Unbeknownst to me, she had placed nerdy valentines all over the house.  Here are just a few examples.





I'm pretty sure that was true love.

Of course, she got some true love as well.  I gave her a box of chocolates with a little note I had written.

Free pizza and nerdy valentines are clearly signs of true love.  What love did you receive on the day of love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...