Monday, January 25, 2016

Christmas Day 2015

I know.  I know.  I'm way behind.  Here is the next installment in my continuing series of catching up on documenting December.

Christmas Day was a lot of fun.  The morning was pretty leisurely.  When you share Christmas morning with young adults, you have to build in lots of sleeping in into the schedule.  Teanca wanted to sleep in so we didn't open presents until 9.  (I know there was a time when I would not have considered 9 to be sleeping in, but while in California, I was waking up around 5 each morning since that is 6:00 here.)  

The most important gift I received were lightsaber chopsticks.


Opening my lightsabers.







Me and my lightsabers

The most important gift I gave was a DVD with King's Quest 1-8 on it.  Basically, I gave Robyn her childhood.

"All 8 of them?"


While everyone else was opening presents, it was important for me to play with my lightsabers.  Alex even decided to do battle with me.




I suggest a new strategy.  Let the wookie win.

After opening presents the rest of the day was pretty chill.  Robyn pretty much spent the entire day playing King's Quest.  I was so proud of how much she liked my gift.

She did have a little trouble learning to not walk into the moat.





Isn't she a cute little gamer?


Of course, the best part of the day came when Jonathan and Anne arrived.  They gave Alex and Teanca their Christmas shirts.  I can't think of anything better than the 3 cat moon shirts they recieved.  That is love.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...