Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Christmas Card

I like Christmas cards.  Whether it's a silly dancing Santa, some sort of awkward penguin or a precious family picture it's always fun to know that friends are thinking of you.

I received a Christmas card from my friends Josie and Bart (and their son Dave).  It had a precious picture of them on the front.  But, more important was the wisdom that was shared on the back.


These are the immortal words of the Christmas Card.
Jeff + Robyn = awesomeness


So far so good.  I've tested that hypothesis and found it to be true. The card continues:
Christmas=awesomeness 


I also concur with that postulate.  I'm starting to see where this is going.  Finally, the conclusion of the card:
Without Jeff and Robyn, Christmas wouldn't exist. 


That is good logic.  It tastes good.  Do you see how they used the transitive  property of mathematics to come upon that conclusion? (whenever A = B and B = C, then also A = C.)


I have such wise friends.



9 comments:

  1. Also...

    children = awesomeness

    Therefore...

    Jeff + Robyn = children

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you two make Christmas possible. However, I disagree with Mike's logic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Mike has a valid argument.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, using the same logic, Jeff + Robyn could also equal:

    Cake
    Cruise
    Cancun
    Santa Claus
    etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blows my mind a little... cause I distinctly remember Christmas existing before there was a Jeff+Robyn, but...

    this proves my memory MUST be off...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike, I think you must be right. All of those things must come from us.

    Jen, I remember Christmas before Robyn and I were one as well. Both of our memories are suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's true. I never had a Christmas until after Jeff and Robyn were born and became awesome.

    P.S. Comment on my blog! You can still win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. grandchildren = awesomeness
    Christmas = awesomeness Now where could we be going with this? I love Christmas cards, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...